Signs of Periodontal Disease
- Gum that bleed easily.
- Red, swollen or tender gums.
- Gums that have pulled away from the teeth.
- Pus between the teeth and gums when the gums are pressed.
- Persistent bad breath or bad taste.
- Permanent teeth that are loose or separating.
- Any change in the way your teeth fit together when you bite.
- Any changes in the fit of partial dentures.
However, you may have periodontal disease and not have these signs. Most people do not experience any pain due to periodontal diseases so it is important to have regular dental checkups, including a periodontal exam.
Treatment for Periodontal Disease
LANAP Laser surgery for Periodontal Disease
PinHole Surgery to correct Gum Recession
Treatment for Missing Teeth
- Dental Implants
- Fixed Bridge work
- Removable Appliances and Removable Dentures
- Consul Pro Link « (click on this to learn about different options for periodontal treatment, dental implants and restorative treatment)